Wednesday, February 24, 2010

W is for White Wednesday

Hi everyone. It has been one of those weeks, you know the ones. It is the kind of week you think you can do nothing right. All things considered I did not want to miss out on White Wednesday the best party in blogdom. This week I wanted to play what do I spy with my little eye that is white (I also wanted to show you my spring/summer makeover).
First I spy a white architectural piece in front of the fireplace.
Next I spy white slipcovered chairs and a sofa. I have been waiting impatiently to put on my spring/summer slipcovers, and bring down the new desk chair. This desk chair replaces my green Swedish styled one.
Lets see I spy a white floor lamp, this one also replaces my blue floor lamp.
Next I see white cherub candleholders. I have loved these two since I first saw them, they just look so Shabby Chic.
Lastly I spy my favorite flowers, white roses. I hoped you enjoyed playing and for more wonderful white pieces go to
http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/
Hooray spring is coming.
See everyone next time......

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and Inspiring Whites. Enjoyed visiting and viewing your lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely whites! I love white slipcovered furniture and yours is beautiful!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting a style name on that clock at Spring Creek. All your white is so pretty, the slipcovers and fireplace piece. I also enjoyed your tea from last week. I'm sorry I missed it. It was so lovely! Have a wonderful WW.
    blessings,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty whites you spied there!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful whites especially love the architectural piece. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete