Friday, July 23, 2010

The BCOW (Beach Cottage On Wheels) Is Here!!!

Hi everyone, Its here my BCOW(I'm going to have to come up with a name soon). Its a used 2001 Coachmen, I don't know much about trailers, but this one seemed to fit my needs. It has been inspected and as you can guess it needs some things. Nothing a little elbow grease can't fix. The weird thing is I have wanted one for a while, but now I'm having second thoughts. I'll get over it after my first trip in her. Let me take you on the before tour.......

This is the outside, she is 25feet, and needs a little cleaning.
As you walk in here is the kitchen, this is getting the white treatment and I'm taking down the window covering.
Here is the rest, spindles are going, nightstand tops are being recovered (think of a wood slipcover), window coverings are being replaced, white slipcovers, and the white treatment. Also new hardwood floors, because I like the idea of just sweeping it clean. Some fluffy white bedding and done.
This is the bathroom, This will be getting the white treatment, new shower curtain, new mirror, and new door knobs

All in all I have a little(LOL) work to do, but its mine and I love the idea of waking up on the beach in the morning. Have a good weekend.
See you all next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment