Tuesday, July 27, 2010

White Wednesday Coffee Table

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend and are having a good week. Its that time again White Wednesday. For more White Wednesday go see Kathleen at http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/ there is always good inspiration there and check out her front porch (I love it). For this White Wednesday I decided to show you my new coffee table, I really like it. It has a great marble top and a can of Martha Stewart paint (white of course), now I have a new coffee table. I picked it up at Scott's last month, from my friend Angie, and I'm glad I did...


A beachy arrangement with a fun crown I also picked up at Scott's from another friend, Amy.
It has great details, we should all have legs like these......


More summer time.....
Rusty candlesticks add a little texture, along with the vintage books.......
The before shot, it needed a little help, and it got it.......
For more White Wednesday go to http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/, you'll have a good time.
See you all next time.....

11 comments:

  1. ... my husband calls this stuff, my wonderful junk!
    I love love love all your wonderful junk


    did i mention I love it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coffee table looks wonderful! You've done a fabulous job transforming it, and I love the way you've displayed it!
    Happy WW!
    ~ Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coffee table was very lucky to find you...you gave it a whole new life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coffee table is beautiful. Well done. Happy WW! olive♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new crown!!!!!!! So very cool with the new table and vignettes you created. I'm a lover of crowns, so this really stands out to me. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coffee table turned out great! Your candlestick look so pretty on your table.

    Happy White Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I just love your coffee table!
    It looks wonderful!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful coffee table and great transformation!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh...I love your white coffee table! And those rusty candlesticks are just adorable. Good eye, and great job on redoing the table!

    Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful! That marble top is just incredible! What a wonderful find!

    Happy WW!

    xoxo laurie@heavens-walk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous transformation and gorgeous display!!
    Happy WW!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete