Saturday, November 21, 2009

French Blue Dresser

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't blogged in a little while, I have been really busy doing design boards and I'm now just plain tired of hot glue and fabric samples. I didn't forget about you, the dresser from last post is done and looking quite lovely in french blue. She came out really well. You don't have to take my word on it see for yourself........

This is her with her primer coat, you can start seeing the potential there.

Here she is with all her coats of paint, but she is still getting more layers.......

And here all done, I think she looks great. Here are some more close ups......

And the final touch, lined drawers. Actually some toile wallpaper from a yard sale 3 rolls for a $1.00. I love transforming vintage pieces it makes me feel good to enhance their beauty.

See you all next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment