Saturday, November 7, 2009

Today I'm taking you to the Loo.....

I have been trying to figure out where to take you next. I thought hummmmmm, the one place everyone eventually goes in a house the bathroom. In my case here, the center hall bath, you know the one everyone uses. I wish I had before pics to show you, but the bathroom changed when I got here, and due to a recent accident (everyone else has their hot water heater on the ground floor, mine is in the attic, enough said). So the ceiling had to come down. this was my chance to change the fixtures and a new shower curtain.

The one thing I really wanted to do was change the mirror. It was an old sheet mirror attached to the wall. I went looking for the right size mirror. After coming home dizzy and madddddd (I don't know about you, but I'm not paying $800.00 for a mirror). So I went to work, I purchased some molding and corners (because if I mitered it, lets just say that it would be better done by a first grader). The framed prints I already owned. the shower curtain was more than I like to spend(I think $60.00 at Potterybarn-I know what you are saying" what did I expect?"-but I love it).

The sink got a good clean.....

And I added this lady to the WC back. I always liked her ($20.00 from my trip to New Orleans, she finally has a home). I wanted this bathroom to be spa like and I think it is. I lot of white though, don't go snowblind. Well now its off to make a thank you card for my neighbor for inviting me to her Halloween party (Sorry no pics, I didn't think about it, all the costumes were really good and I had fun). That's my next post hand made cards (I'm not just pretty you know.).

See you next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment